For appointments with most of our physicians or more information about our clinics, please call our call center at (734) 936-7175. If you are calling for an appointment with our amputee clinic or post-polio physician specialists, please call the Orthotics & Prosthetics call center at (734) 973-2400.
- For alumni information please visit the website for Development & Alumni Relations.
- For information about any of our allied health clinics, please refer to the Divisions & Programs link above to locate the area you are interested in contacting.
- For information on our physician residency program, please call Tammy Wiley-Rice at (734) 936-7201.
- For information about donations and other giving opportunities click here to contact the UMHS Development office.
- For appointments with our other rehabilitation and therapy services go to uofmhealth.org/rehabilitation.
Thank you for referring your patients to the University of Michigan Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. To coordinate a patient transfer, consult with another physician or inquire about clinical services at the University of Michigan, contact U-M M-Lines at (800) 962-3555.
Questions about this Web site?
E-mail our Web master at firstname.lastname@example.org