The Transitions Studio is a medically based fitness studio that provides an enjoyable exercise environment for you to exercise whether you're transitioning from therapy or looking for a safe environment to start. The staff possess a minimum of a bachelors in exercise science and are very friendly and available to answer any of your questions. Our mission is to provide a safe, professional, and encouraging environment where individuals with various health issues and limitations feel comfortable improving their overall fitness level, health and well-being.
· 3 StarTrac & Vision Treadmills
· 2 Recumbent Bikes
· 1 Upright Bike
· 1 Upper Body Cycle
· 2 Ellipticals
· 3 Nustep Recumbent Steppers
· 1 StairMaster
· FreeMotion & Magnum Strength Machines
· Dumbbells, small and large therapy balls, kettlebells, bands, TRX, Bosu, balance equipment & Wii Fit!
Facility Amenities: Lockers and showers are available on the 2nd floor of the building
Hours Available to Members - due to various exercise classes being offered during the day the following hours are offered to our membership.
Monday through Thursday
Closed Sat. & Sun. and holidays
1 Month $60
3 Months $165
6 Months $300
10 Visit Punch Card: $80. (Expires 1 year from purchase date)
We accept check, VISA, Discover & MasterCard
4 Easy Steps to Becoming a Member:
1. Contact our studio by calling 734-232-1262 or emailing at PMR-Transitions@med.umich.edu to request membership forms and schedule your FREE consultation.
2. Complete the forms. We might require you to receive exercise clearance from your primary care physician. One of our team members can help you with this if needed.
3. Return forms to the studio and attend your consultation and orientation. Depending upon your exercise experience, health history and goals we highly suggest signing up for a few personal training sessions to maximize your membership. See our Personal Training brochure or website for more information.
4. Keep moving!
Refunds: Full and/or partial refund is provided only for injury or extended illness. A doctors note must accompany a written request for refund.
Membership Upgrade: New members who purchase a 1 month membership have 15 days from the date of purchase to upgrade 3, 6, or 12 month membership for the difference in price.
Insurance Coverage: We do not accept insurance for membership or other services. We can provide a receipt upon request.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Transitions Training Studio
325 East Eisenhower Parkway
Lower Level, Suite 12
Ann Arbor, MI 48108